Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Sale on tanks! $12.00 ea.














Can't believe it's almost time for school. I've been working on new items for fall, Halloween and Christmas. I plan to be posting them soon but first I need to clean out so I'm reducing the prices on my tank tops sale $12.00 ea.

I have:

Lollipop -(1) white 18 mos., (1) 2/3 t light aqua, (1) 2/3t white (pink green polka dot), 2/3 t (1) light blue SOLD!, (1) 2/3 t purple ; (3) 4 t's colors - light pink SOLD!, light blue SOLD!, and light purple SOLD!
Doodlebug - (2) small white & purple, (1) medium pink SOLD!
Flip-flop (1) small light pink
Strawberry (1) 4t yellow
Watermelon w/Ant (1) yellow
Cupcake (1) brown/pink polka dot 2/3 t & (1) pink/polka dot 2/3t
Mermaid - (1) light blue 4t
Butterfly - (1) pink/brown polka dot 2/3 t

Ballet slippers (3) white 4t, small & medium
Cat Ballerina (2) 2/3 t aqua, light purple
If you are interested please contact me leighwilkerson@bellsouth.net. These shirts will make perfect birthday gifts or you can hold it for her until next summer. If you order more than one shirt I wil discount the shipping on second item. Thanks again for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment