Monday, January 12, 2009

St. Paddy's Day Mini Layered Boutique Bows.


IMG_0540
Originally uploaded by leigh_wilkerson
Base bow is made from 5/8 in. green double ruffle ribbon and top bow is made from lite green satin ribbon "Lucky" with clover design. Bow measures 3 in. length and is attached to small french clip. Bows are hand sewn together and all ends are heat sealed. Made in smoke free home.

Cost $4.00 ea. set $8.00 plus shipping and handling.

They can be attached to Pony O's just let me know when placing order.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leigh ~ Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours, too, and we definitely HAVE to make YOU one of my Gift Idea posts! So happy to know you, and I look forward to seeing you in Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh! I read your comment on Easy at Home (I did not win), and thought I would pay you a visit. Suzanne was the first to comment on my blog and I blushed to have a visitor!

    I have two girls so I love your bows!

    ReplyDelete