Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Princess and the Paleontologist


Starred Photos1
Originally uploaded by leigh_wilkerson

The kiddos spent today inside playing dress-up. I have missed watching them dress up. It is so funny to watchhow they get into character. Cain was a paleontologist today. He went into his room and came out with camo hat, fly fishing vest (a very good investment although he has never used it for fishing), whack a mole hammer, part of ninja sword, a brush and his night vision goggles (which were used to help him locate the bones underground). He has always been so creative. He also enjoyed playing a game called dinosaur digg at 4kids.tv.com it was fun and educational. Savannah was a "real Princess". She had me fix her hair in a bun because that is how real Princess wears her hair. She watched Barbie Princess and the Pauper movie and played with her Disney Princess dolls. She told me all real Princess' live at Disney World and she wanted to know when we were going to move there.
I made each of them a special lunch. He had a PBJ and some (marshmallow) dinosaur bones and she had a variety of finger foods served in cupcake liners. The both enjoyed themselves even if they had to stay inside because of weather and their colds. I enjoyed watching my babies play I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment