Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sassy Witchy Feet







Sassy-n-Savvy Witch Feet! This is an applique of witch boots that have gotten the Sassy-n-Savvy style treatment. The eyelash trim in mismatched colors and the beaded boot buckles really dress these boots up. $15.00 short sleeved t-shirt.


This shirt is just one of three in my Halloween Collection. I am still working on the spider and Frankenstein. The Frankenstein t-shirt is my first design for little boys but it is so cute even a girl may want to wear it. I plan to upload those pictures soon. I am also working on matching hair bows for these shirts as well as just Halloween designs.
T shirts can be short or long sleeved. Price will vary on long sleeve depending on what is available.
Sizes: Onesies
2t-3t
4t-5t
6-8 small


Sorry I haven't been posting as much my little "Sassy girl" has started kindergarten and we are trying to adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment